Dissolved air floatation slag scraper
1. Dissolved gas for purification or wastewater recycling. (such as tannery sewage, municipal sewage, papermaking sewage, etc.).
2. Dissolved air flotation in petroleum industry. (such as crude oil extraction, waste oil treatment, oil-water separation, oil sand separation, etc.)
3. Wastewater denitration, phosphate precipitate separation, oil separation and carbon trioxide washing.
4. It is used to separate suspended solids, solid particles and other impurities in sewage.
1. Simple system configuration! No air compressor, pressure tank, releaser, water pump and control system).
2. Large processing capacity. Small land occupation, high efficiency and energy saving: (10m3 water / 1kwh) g
3. The gas is directly inhaled from the deep inlet, and the dissolution rate can reach 99%. Ideal "milky water" effect can be achieved
4. When the high-pressure Luo gas water enters the pool after decompression, with the decrease of pressure, the gas dissolved in the liquid is separated out to form bubbles, and the well floats upward and continuously during the floating process
The suspended particles in the sewage are adsorbed and brought to the water surface and then scraped away.
Company address: No. 21, Baoqiao Road, Changxing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
Company email: email@example.com
Company Tel: 0086-572-6217632